- To promote the overall development of children, youth and women in rural and urban areas in India, who are socially and economically deprived.
- To provide family centred home based intensive services to children, youth and women in dysfunctional families in slums and backward areas in India.
- To sensitise rural and urban children and women on various environmental issues and concerns through education, training and communication.
- To create public awareness on the rights of the child and women and to work for the promotion, protection and defense of children’s and women’s rights.
- Focus on education sponsorship; home based care and school placement for children in dysfunctional families; referral services to children for problem children; family counseling; environmental education for children and children and women rights education.
- Children, youth, men and women who belong to low socioeconomic status families in rural and urban areas.
- Children and young men and women who belong to Dalit communities (socially oppressed classes in India)
- Children and young men and women whose parents work in unorganised sectors, including agriculture.
- Young people in dysfunctional families (Female headed families, Single parent families etc)
- School and college going youth
- Working youth in organised, semi-organised and unorganised sectors
- Dysfunctional families
- NGOS and civil society organisations in the State of Tamilnadu,South India.